consulting horticulturists for gardens and landscapes
We provide expert horticultural advice and maintenance planning for new or established gardens. We assess plant performance and can advise on remedial works required to give your garden a lift.
If you have a newly constructed or established landscape, established or overgrown garden we can supply you with on site expert horticultural advice.
Our horticultural services include:
• Plant selection and garden design
• Turf management,
• Fertiliser and soil management
• Pest and disease identification and treatment,
• Plant or weed identification
• Pruning and trimming advice
• Irrigation system programming
A quick note to let you know how happy we are with your design of our garden and plant selection. The garden has been in now for 6 weeks and everything is doing very well. We have received many positive comments on your design and it’s suitability to our home. Mark Davi